Friday, January 3, 2014

Remedy.



It starts in my chest and breathes.
Finger tips grace my skin outward from my heart.
The sensation rolls over my shoulders and down my back.
Hug me closer.

Your hand slowly wraps around my neck and caresses my head.
Grips my hair.

You tug and my eyes are directed at you.
I grab your shoulders for support.

We're closer now.
The build up.
The bass.
The drop.

I can't look away.
I'm yours.

It all hits at once.
I'm no longer in control.

My lips part and we touch.
It's unknown territory.
I'm nervous.
I'm scared.
I'm excited.

We flow.
The music goes and there's nothing left to think about.

Your hands. My hands.
Your hips. My hips.

We're one.
Experiencing this high together.

We're alone but together with everyone.

I turn towards you.
I grab your face in my hands.

We kiss.
It's not enough.

I feel you. All of you in my embrace.

I'm so present. So alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment