Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Songs (as of today)

I don't know about you boys and girls but I really like music.

I've come to find that it's the only sure fire way to boost my bad, grumpy, mood.

Don't get me wrong...I'd crack a smile if you gave me a hundred big ones but like that's going to happen.

So instead of filling up the emptiness inside me (...ok that was a little dramatic) with cookies and cream ice cream or hiding under my covers or being incredibly unpleasant to the poor souls that cross my path ... I put on my gigantic green head phones.



Here's what I listen to.

1. Give Me Everything - Pitbull (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)

-"LET'S FORGET GUYS TONIGHT! I JUSSS WANNA DANCE!"
-but seriously we are NOT guaranteed tomorrow so grab somebody sexy tell em HEY. shoot that line works on me.


2. Firework - Katy Perry (Wideboys Club Remix)

-BECAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK...work...work...work...talk about confidence boost.


3. Did It On Em - Nicki Minaj

-I like the intro it's all twisted and sounds like something bad ass is going to happen. Nicki Minaj's music gives me that boost of attitude, makes me feel like I got 5 times cooler just by listening to her.


4. Lights - Ellie Goulding (Wired Dubstep Remix)

-I love her voice and the dubstep remix together...when I walk around Bellevue with this playing in my head it's kind of like I'm in another world. A more entertaining one.

5.For the First Time - The Script (8Barz Remix)

-such a happy song ... well in a way ... I like the story behind it. It's real because of the situation (losing jobs, growing apart, confusion in the relationship)but with a happy ending.


6. Beautiful People - Chris Brown and Benny Benassi (Radio Edit)

-the beginning beat makes me think of steel drums ... Jamaica (even though I've never been) ... and white sandy beaches ... then the words come in and beat drops and it's a roll your windows down go crazy in the car song.

7. I'm On One - DJ Khaled (feat. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne)
-because it makes me just want to feel the beat and Drake's voice is so sexy.

8. Strobe - Deadmau5
- I NEVER GET OF THIS SONG! Just makes you want to move, do your runway walk (I know you've got one), or on the other hand just chill ... good concentration music ... with random bursts of raving.

9. Ecstasy - ATB
-really good work out song.

10. Haunt You - Flux Pavillion
-Haunt You is a great title because ... well ... the song has that unyielding woman's cry for vocals. To me it's like the woman is yelling or even moaning for help; begging. When she stops the beat picks up meaning she's running from whatever made her cry out.

Anyway thought this would be fun and also to give a little tribute to the music and artists that help me enjoy my day.

Thanks for reading! What do you guys like?

<3 Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment