Sunday, April 8, 2012

Grassy Ass

Can I just say, well of course I can, this is my blog :) THANK YOU.

My heart just dropped and started racing and this really rediculous smile came across my face...and yup it's still there...BECAUSE...

MY LAST POST HAD 58 VIEWS WITHIN AN HOUR OF WRITING IT.

I swear I don't even have that many friends.

You guys rock. All of the positive feedback I get from you, the messages, comments, "likes: etc mean the world to me.

While, ya selfishly this is all for me, but at the same time who doesn't like to be liked?

Not this self-conscious anorexic bulimic addict crazy person.

From those of you who message me personally about your struggles, to offering your support, to the random (this is one of my favorites) reader who yelled across the bar a couple Saturday nights ago "I LOVE YOUR BLOG!"

THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart.

The support, honesty, and well ATTENTION that you show me, my writing and my uh...cause? Is killer. Just superb. Awesome (with a gigantic capital A).

So much love for you all.

Keep coming back <3

No comments:

Post a Comment