Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

So I was getting ready this morning and had a deep appreciation for my mascara.
I was like I should blog about my favorite girly stuff.
Oh man that sounds like I'm talking about something else hahaha
ANYWAY!

This is just my favorite products that I feel work and I "can't live without"

Vwallah!

OH! Please note that despite what you may think or have heard I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL MODEL...I know...I know...hard to believe with stunning radiant BREATHTAKING looks like mine.

I mean come on now the camera loves me.

Also please note that I am not a beauty professional and I had to look up how to spell moisturizer aka I'm just doing this for fun and to help my ladies out.

So here's what I look like on a normal makeup day and the products that help me look this darn good.














PS I am looking for a better anti frizz serum / cream / gel / miracle to add to my hair when I straighten it. Everyone I've tried weighs it down and is GREASY.

EWE.

Also if you have a favorite face powered I would love to know what it is.
And well shoot anything else you want to rant about.

This is going to be embarrassing if no one answers me...I can hear the internet crickets now...but hey it doesn't hurt to ask right?!


Kris.

5 comments:

  1. Yay makeup! I spend way too much money on the stuff. It's addictively fun.

    Speaking of addicted, I am...to Bare Escentuals' Mineral Veil. It's mah fave face powder because it's light and feathery yet kind of sparkly/glittery. I call it my vampire powder. (Although obvi not everyone is freakishly pale like me)

    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61004

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you for the tip! Bare Eccentials seems to be the winner (not like Charlie Sheen) here. And I LOVE how you said vampire powder...I bet it's what hottiemcwhateverhisnameis from Twilight wore when he was in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Frizz Ease guys make a tube of stuff called 'Secret Weapon'. I LOVE it for straight hair days/curly-is-almost-gone-so-you-just-brush-it-out-hoping-it'll-look-normal-but-oh-no-you're-a-poofball-head kinda days :)I totally bought it for the name (I'm a sucker for packaging/marketing), and now I keep going back to it because it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that stuff too! I discovered it after I wrote this. I just used it last night after showering but not washing my hair and my guy friend came over last minute. I totally was like AH HA! It really is a secret weapon. I'm going to keep using it as well!

      Delete
    2. Plus you deal with models so I trust your judgement and shoot dang you have great hair.

      Delete