Friday, August 23, 2013

Let's Get Sexual.


I've been waiting for you.
The anticipation is killing me.
This excitement only comes with the unknown.
My heart skips a beat. My head races.
Then I see you.

My stomach drops.
You start off slow. Tease me.
With the lightness of a breath you trace up my spine.
My body is alive with anticipation.
My breath quickens.

I let out a yell.
I can't help myself. 
I want you. All of you.
You've enveloped my senses.
I don't know where I am.
What have you done.
Don't stop.
You bite at my ears.
Play with my hair.
I stretch my body to the sky.
Vulnerable.
It's just us.
Just do it. 
Make me lose control.
And with one movement. In one second. 
You have all of me. I'm yours.

Pulse push twist turn. 
Grab me. Hold me.
Make me work.
Push me harder. Pump it faster.
Excitement shakes through my body.
Here it comes.
Lift me up. Get me high.
Sweat drips. Hearts race.
I pulse to your pace.
I'm yours if you just take it-take it all away.
You see me at my worst and bring out my best.
You make me feel alive. Transformed
Take me away from who I am. Where I am. What I am.
Make the impossible possible.
There's nothing other than this moment.
And this is all I need.
Exhausted you slow.
I've never felt more alive. Calm, serene yet awake—aware.
Present.
You are my hope. 
My ease. Happiness. 
Maybe everything will be ok.
Maybe life is this simple.


EDM you are everything. 


So I was trying to be dirty and make you think I was talking about ChaCha and I and well that's just none of yo bizznass. But I wrote this to apply to how EDM makes me feel time and time again. Nothing but my higher power who I call God and electronic dance music get me as elated as they do.

So screw you bulimia and alcoholism. I just need to hear the bass drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment